vendredi 13 février 2009

THE LEGEND OF OLD JERRY

My friends and I all grew to be huge pavement fans during our formative years and we quickly took a liking to all the sonic treats Stephen Malkmus started cooking up when he went solo. With the release of his second album Pig Lib, my status as a hardcore fan was solidified forever. The initial pressing of that record included a bonus ep, and the songs quickly became hard to find and much sought after when the ep was discontinued. Over the years, I tried searching for them as individual mp3s but didn't have much luck. I craved to hear those songs as much as anything, especially when my friends told me how awesome the song "Old Jerry" was. Just yesterday, I got my greedy hands on that bonus ep. Without further ado, I present "Old Jerry."


burntpandafur








1 commentaire: